|Title||Business Development Manager|
|Area||Enterprises, Employment, Training and Skills Programs|
|Reports to||CEO SANDBAG Inc|
|Direct Reports||Operations Supervisor; SEED Admin Support
Disability Employment Services Coordinator
Skills and Employment team
Others as relevant
|Salary||$90,000 – $110,000 pro rata plus super|
|Employment Status||3-month contract (with possibility of extension)
Full time hours
|Location||Sandgate Community Centre, Rainbow Street, Sandgate|
|Essential Qualifications, Skills and Attributes||
SANDBAG Inc. OBJECTIVES
Sandgate and Bracken Ridge Action Group (known as SANDBAG) is an independent, not for profit, community based and managed organisation, which works to assist and connect people with opportunities and supports within the North Brisbane Area. With physical locations at Sandgate and Bracken Ridge the organisation responds to the needs of local communities by offering a range of supports, resources, services and business activities within an open and inclusive environment.
SANDBAG Inc. values the importance of relationships and a collaborative approach, working closely with others in the community including community organisations, local businesses and volunteers.
The value and importance of community is at the heart of our work as we strive to fulfil Our Vision of a Fair Inclusive Sustainable Local Community.
- Provide day to day operational management and leadership for the organisation’s revenue generating business units – DES, SEED, NDIS.
- Ensure the business units operate within legal and contractual obligations, staff follow SANDBAG policies and procedures and operate within budget.
- With the CEO and staff, review their activities and develop operational plans to deliver sustainable businesses (Profitability, Social, Environmental) that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Build and maintain an awareness in the local communities and with key stakeholders of the positive contribution that Sandbag makes to the communities that it serves
- Develop Board presentations and reports for the business units with recommendations to improve their viability and sustainability.
- With the CEO and Accountant provide business cases for new opportunities.
- Assist the CEO as required
Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com including your experience and resume before 5pm Sunday 23rd June. Interviews will be during the week of 24th June with an expectation the role will commence before mid-July.
For further information call Maggie Daunt, CEO phone: (07) 3869 3244