|Title||DES & NDIS Program Manager|
|Reports to||CEO SANDBAG Inc|
|Direct Reports||Disability Employment Services Employment Consultants
Disability Support Workers
Others as relevant
|Salary||A competitive salary will be negotiated with the appropriate candidate commensurate with their experience and ability to lead and grow SANDBAG’s Disability Services.|
|Employment Status||3-month contract (with possibility of extension)
Full time hours
|Location||Sandgate Community Centre, Rainbow Street, Sandgate & other offices and outreach locations|
|Essential Qualifications, Skills and Attributes||
SANDBAG Inc. OBJECTIVES
Sandgate and Bracken Ridge Action Group (known as SANDBAG) is an independent, not for profit, community based and managed organisation, which works to assist and connect people with opportunities and supports within the North Brisbane Area. With physical locations at Sandgate and Bracken Ridge the organisation responds to the needs of local communities by offering a range of supports, resources, services and business activities within an open and inclusive environment.
SANDBAG Inc. values the importance of relationships and a collaborative approach, working closely with others in the community including community organisations, local businesses and volunteers.
The value and importance of community is at the heart of our work as we strive to fulfil Our Vision of a Fair Inclusive Sustainable Local Community.
We are seeking a values-driven leader with extensive Disability Employment Services experience who can coach and guide their team to expand and continually improve our DES and NDIS (Community Linking) programs.
This is a hands-on role which is envisaged to be 80% focussed within the DES program, and 20% wearing a second cap to oversee all of our Disability programs (DES and NDIS).
- Provide day to day operational management and leadership for the organisation’s fee-based Disability Services – DES, NDIS.
- Ensure the business units operate within legal and contractual obligations, staff follow SANDBAG policies and procedures and operate within budget.
- With the CEO and staff, review their activities and develop operational plans to deliver sustainable, values-driven businesses that exceed our clients’ expectations and deliver excellent outcomes for participants.
- Build and maintain an awareness in the local communities and with key stakeholders of the positive contribution that Sandbag makes to the communities that it serves
- Report on the business units with recommendations to improve their viability and sustainability
- Collaborate with the CEO and peers as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org including your experience and resume before 5pm Friday 29th November.
For further information call Philip Brookes, CEO phone: (07) 3869 3244