||CEO – SANDBAG Inc
||SCHADS Award Level 5 or 6, dependent on experience
||3 month full-time contract, potential for extension
||SANDBAG Bracken Ridge or Sandgate location
|Essential Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to managing quality standards, Disability or Community Services, and significant experience in the disability sector
- Demonstrated ability to implement, evaluate and improve quality, risk and compliance management systems and processes
- Well-developed understanding of accreditation and quality standards including NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission requirements, National Standards for Disability Services and Human Services Quality Standards
- An ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships within a community-based setting with a diverse range of people including community members, staff, volunteers, managers, board members, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in using Microsoft programs, databases and compliance software
- A current driver’s license; current Blue Card and Yellow Card and completed NDIS Worker Orientation module
SANDBAG (Sandgate and Bracken Ridge Action Group Inc) is an independent, not for profit, community based and managed organisation, which works to assist and connect people with opportunities and supports within the North Brisbane Area. With physical locations at Sandgate and Bracken Ridge the organisation responds to the needs of local communities by offering a range of supports, resources, services and business activities within an open and inclusive environment.
Our team are deeply committed to our mission, and are passionately purpose-driven. We attract team members who share a belief that we have a great opportunity and the privilege of serving people and can make a lasting difference in their lives.
Although we run on tight budgets and don’t have everything worked out yet, the integrity and commitment of our team and our constant progress make SANDBAG an exciting and fulfilling place to work as we see the vision unfolding. This is recognised by others in our community, and we have been humbled to be recognised and acknowledged by numerous stakeholders as a unique and significant contributor in the Brisbane North metro region.
SANDBAG Inc. values the importance of relationships and a collaborative approach, working closely with others in the community including community organisations, local businesses and volunteers.
Community is at the heart of our work as we strive to fulfil our vision: “Diverse and Resilient Communities where people Connect, Share and Grow.”
About the Role
The Quality Advisor will help SANDBAG make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, participants, and community members.
You will drive a consistent approach to quality, compliance, HR and accreditation systems and processes, ensuring high quality service provision and organisational efficiency.
Amongst our various services are Disability Support under the NDIS, Disability Employment Services, and Domestic Violence counselling. SANDBAG seeks to comply with and exceed the requirements of the HSQF, NDIS, and DES standards as well as WHS and other regulatory standards.
If you have a strong working knowledge of standards and compliance, and have an eye for detail and thrive in a friendly, professional environment working with a variety of different people, please submit your application.
Please apply online at seek.com.au. We are seeking to fill this role urgently and will process applications as they are received.
For further information, please call Philip Brookes, CEO phone: (07) 3869 3244