Are you a highly motivated professional, experienced in group facilitation, who wants to help people harness their full potential? If the answer is yes, this is an excellent opportunity to work for SANDBAG, a highly regarded independent community organisation based in Sandgate, North Brisbane. You will be a vital member of our dynamic Skills, Training and Employment team.
- Generous hourly rate $30.04 per hour plus superannuation and salary packaging
- This a full-time position – 38 hours per week.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Previous experience in training and/or group facilitation using an adult learning framework
- The ability to support and motivate diverse job seekers facing multiple barriers to employment
- The ability to maximise appropriate employment outcomes for participants and quickly gain knowledge of the local labour market
- The capacity to proactively seek out new business relationships with potential employers
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to develop learning resources and materials
- Computer literacy skills including MS office
- A current National Police Clearance (Blue and Yellow Card) or willingness to obtain
- A current Drivers License
- Experience in a similar role (Skilling Queenslanders for Work program)
For further information or for a copy of the position description, please contact Natalie Meynink HR/Compliance Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 3269 0277.
To apply submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by COB Tuesday 25th June 2019.
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so early application will be advantageous.