Fundraising provides a wonderful opportunity for people to give back, by providing vital support for others, and developing a strong sense of community within schools, community groups and workplaces.
One of the best ways you can help families and individuals we work with is to fundraise. Additional funds allow us to increase the number of people we support and expand the range of services we offer. We welcome and appreciate the generous community support we receive, from individuals, groups, schools and workplaces, to assist people facing adversity and hardships.
There are many ways to raise funds to help support the work that we do. Examples include:
- host a fundraising morning tea or barbecue at work
- organise a school-based raffle, car-wash, dance or free dress day
- organise a donated goods drive
- participate in a charity fun run, to improve your health and raise funds
- obtain peer sponsorship for a solo challenge, such as jumping out of a plane or walking between cities
- support SANDBAG Inc. as your corporate charity partner.
Monies raised can be provided in general, where we will allocate funds where needed to achieve the greatest impact, or for specific projects, such as our Domestic and Family Violence Counselling and Support Activities. We work hard to ensure every dollar received attains maximum positive impact towards our Vision and Mission.
To find out more about fundraising options, or if you have a creative fundraising idea contact us for a chat via the contact link below.